ACCA DipIFR is a perfect Segway for all the CA students and Qualified CA’s and also for ACCA Students to get into the world of IFRS to explore the world of opportunities and also to help them have a special edge in their current organization to help them grow faster.
ACCA DipIFR is a well-recognized Qualification to learn about IFRS standards and their Practical implications in the industry at large.
ACCA DipIFR is for Finance professionals who need to acquire more a detailed understanding IFRS.
Diploma in IFR is a fast and efficient solution that will develop your current knowledge in this field and you ability to apply this is your work area.
Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards is provided by ACCA.
ACCA DipIFR Course Objective:
– To understand, explain and apply the IASB’s Conceptual Framework and Financial Reporting
– To apply relevant financial reporting standards
– To identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
If you are a Professional Accountant or Auditor who works in practice or business then you are eligible to take this ACCA financial reporting qualification.
– Three years of relevant accounting experience
– A b.com degree, with two years of work experience
– An ACCA certificate in IFR (International Financial Reporting), in addition to two-years of work experience.
What will you get in this course:
The course detailed video lectures covering the overall DipIFR syllabus providing detailed on specific IFR Standards. You will also be given soft copy material and you will have access to our online sessions for six months.
Our sessions are full of industry examples given by experienced professional leader from the industry in the field of finance.
Once the syllabus area sessions are done, a video question marathon will also be provided covering a pool of concepts, comprehensive and past exam questions along with various exam tips and tricks.
To know more about ACCA Course and Diploma in IFRS (ACCA DipIFR) Course you can visit our website: www.fintram.com & Contact us on: +91 73034 57955 / +91 8882677955